To strive towards providing children, families and the community with an atmosphere that is warm, welcoming, nurturing and fun. A safe and supportive environment for children to be themselves and to develop to their full potential and a culture of lifelong learning.
- We believe in establishing secure, respectful, nurturing, and caring reciprocal relationships with each child and to develop ongoing curriculum and learning experiences relevant to each child’s individual needs and interests.
- We are committed to the safety and well being of all children and in particular those in our immediate care. Our Educators, Volunteers and Students will treat all children with dignity and respect, taking care to value al children’s rights under the guidelines provided in the United Nations Convention on the rights of children.
- We acknowledge and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. Respecting and including the many differing social and cultural backgrounds of each child and their families that they bring from the home environment. Including a greater understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ways of knowing and being.
- We acknowledge the importance of children, parents, and educators as partners in a learning community that promotes the wellbeing, education, and development of all children.
- We promote learning through play as an essential element of the learning experience through which children view, interpret, and organise their environment.
- We strive to support children in the ways they connect with natural environments to promote awareness of environmental and sustainable practices.
- We will encourage children to develop dispositions for learning such as curiosity, cooperation, confidence, creativity, commitment, enthusiasm, persistence, imagination, and independence. These dispositions attribute to every child’s long-term goal of Belonging, Being and Becoming.
- We value and respect our Educators for their individual strengths and abilities that they bring to Childs World Early Learning Centres. We also support and commit to their ongoing professional development, and opportunities to liaise with other early childhood professionals, allowing educators to continue to create the best environment for children to grow and develop.